Monday, December 12, 2011

Another Tip On Finishing The Video

From Your Bossy Sister Jen


And Other Life Lessons



If you are on track you should have at least decided your video idea by now. This week you are going to write your plan of action. Include a to do list.


The idea of a to do list is that you will remember what needs to be done and complete the task in a timely matter. In this case a timely manner is before Dec. 24, 2011.


To do lists can also be used in every day life. One might write on their to do list-


finish my PHD

knit an infant cap inspired by an ibex while cooking something noone's heard of

find dogs I'll never actually adopt on Craigslist

do something rather than having Chad do it all

research toilets that can manage more than 3 squares of toilet paper at a time

stop posioning my mind with AM radio


At any rate, once your list is complete the next step would be ACTION. I say a good time to complete your video is no later than this weekend.


Have a great day!




1 comment:

Janna said...

Thank Heavens for the list I made. I found the perfect Dog. A great Bassett Hound. Now if I can just get up the nerve to carry through.