Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Baby Wisperer


Did you know these do exist??? Well I had the pleasure to have one for a full hour last night... for FREE!!! Man, I should tell you that I would pay big bucks for one of these. Since I am a big couponer, I got my first hour free and plan on signing up under 10 different names to get 10 more hours for free! :-) If you would like to take advantage of this deal here how it works... (note: this offer is only available in the greater Tri-City WA area) when you feel at your wits end with your newborn baby you call 555-555-5555 and leave a message (they have caller ID) saying "accordion lover" you should receive a phone call within 10 min. This special code will give you your first hour free. If you agree to listen to him play the accordion for 15min. he will add a bonus 30min for free.

To all you new moms that just don't know what to do with a crying infant this is a lifetime opportunity. For those of you who do not live in the greater Tri-City area I recommend you research one in your area.

He specializes in infants that:
1. do not tolerate their mothers eating anything with flavor
2. poop every 10 min and then proceed to scream in pain from diaper rash
3. have colic that only occurs between midnight and 3am.

I hope all of you enjoy this as much as I do!! (could i rub in in more??)

1 comment:

NaDell said...

Good thing I already know their phone number since someone changed it to an obviously fake number. When my baby comes in a few weeks, I know who to call now. Watch out.