Friday, December 18, 2009

Shark Infested Waters

Yesterday I was feeding Lucy on our family room couch and playing a game with Sam and David. The game went like this-

The Boys would fall off the couch.

I would wail. "Oh no, Oh no, Sam has fallen into a fiery pit."

"Save him! save him!"

I would then wail, "How will I ever live without him!"

Occasionally it was shark filled waters. They both loved it.

With this final post for at least the next few days I know you are thinking, "How will I ever live with out her?"

I am giving the log-in info to the rest of the family.

Two things will potentially happen.

No one will post - I will have a triumphant return.

Everyone will post - I will have succeeded in my original plan.

It's really a win win for me. But, in case it feels like I have dropped into shark infested waters and you find yourself wailing. Check out another blog I write for www.politicalfruits.com.

It has the same humor as this blog, and yes Sarah I took your advice.

No comments: